Thursday, February 3, 2011

My so called dream wedding

Hello Day 7!

Do you know what? I'm starting to feel that this challenge will show a side of me that I've never shown before. and I'm not so sure I'm quite comfortable with that. =/I'm so tempted to skip this day one! argh! like seriously tempted to, which is why i delay this post. But this is a CHALLENGE! So I have to try to get through this challenge.

Ok let's begin. :)

Things I need for my dream (note:
DREAM) wedding:

1. The ideal man.

2. Lots and lots of $$$

I shall admit it. Although I mentioned several/many times that there's no way I will get married, I do want to. ( you see! this is why I don't like this post. I have to be so honest and tell you my secret. Well, obviously not a secret now. :S ) but mind you, this will only happen if i find the right guy.

Honestly, I'm not very optimistic about marriage. I can only think of all sort of negative side of marriage, sigh. I don't know. Blame it only the society now, blame it on the guys who I always find hard to trust, or just blame myself for being so pessimistic about marriage. I think partly because I will think like this - guys change after marriage. They think they own you and you have to bow down to them. (note: I don't mean all guys ok? Just some of them.) Sigh. Seriously I think marriage is about mutual respect and trust. And then there's this ego thingy. yeap.

That said, I shall write this dream wedding of mine. :)

For me, the most important thing is to get married in a church.


And then the guests. All my family, friends and close relatives must come to my wedding. And I hope they will be happy on this day.

Also I hope to have my wedding dinner next to the beach. :) aww... what?? romantic and i'm sure it'll be quite memorable. *_* I also want my wedding to be fun for everyone. :D Are you all a fan of Glee? You should watch one episode where the song at the background is "Marry You". And especially
LOVE the dancing part. *hint hint* Thus, I want my besties and sister to dance on my wedding day, wahahahahhaha! I'm evil but I'm sure you will feel it's fun :P

Hmm what next? My wedding dress? you know I'm thinking since I'm petite, I wonder what kind of dress will suit me. T___T Long dress is a no-no cos I will look so stubby and ugly. I wonder if anyone has ever got married in short dress before? hmm.. Food for thought, people? ;) So far all the weddings I've been to, the bride always wear long dress.


Not exactly the wedding dress I have in mind but it'll do at the moment. ;)

Ok that's all i'm going to write about my dream wedding hahahahhaa.. These points are important so the rest of it for... my wedding planner to plan. lol cos i'm not really a good planner. tee hee.

P.S: New blogskin! :)

No comments: