Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I got a job!

Okay honestly I should have written this post 2 weeks ago cause that's when I got a job offer! Although the salary is suppperrr low, I have to be grateful for it since they're going to sponsor my CPA paper. Don't know what made me changed my mind that this is what I want to do. Anyways decide later or regret later! I'm thinking of switching job though after this. Probably work in a bank or something. I know you're giving me a look of dismay because everyone knows that working in a bank means long hours of work. but seriously I think I need to earn more. It's funny how fate has it's own mind of it's own. A week after I got my job offer, Crowe Horwath called me up for an interview, needless to say I screwed up my chance of getting in that company. I was so shocked that I got the call that I stupidly let it slip that I've got a job already and plus I've signed the offer letter from another company already damn it! But after I talk to few of my friends about it, they urged me to call up the company and I went for the interview. I think my sub conscience took over because I think that as seriously THE WORST INTERVIEW I've ever gone through. I stuttered and was completely ugh I don't want to even think about it anymore. An even funnier thing happened because the next week, I met the guy who went for the interview with me that day( he was a Swinburne student as well, i don't know him but he was in one of my classes last time) with at The Spring and I asked him whether he got the job or not and he said yes, the lady called him and he is going to sign the offer letter soon fml. T_T So there the story of my life. T_T I would be lying if I say that I am not disappointed. I mean the difference in salary is RM500 and I totally ruined my chance. Sigh. Anyways, I'm trying not to be discouraged. I will still try to get a job there in the future, right one I have to focus on gaining experience. I WIll NOT GIVE UP *determined* Well I'm going to start working next month and honestly I am sooooo excited and I can't wait to start. 4th of June please come faster. I was thinking about uploading some pictures with this post but very hard to do since I'm blogging for Dad's iPad. :s Ok I want to go watch Korean drama now. This is what a TEMPORARY unemployed person always do. :) tatas!

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Wow, blogging from Ipad. Cool! :)

And again, i want to congratulate you for getting a job - and well, maybe it's the guy's luck. Maybe your luck will come in another form or in another place, so never give up hope.

All the best, cheers!

Petite Amanda said...

lol not exactly cool cos i cannot put paragraph in it.. which explains why it is so cramped like that. hahahahha

thanks Maureen! i really hope so too.. :)