Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's her Special Day


HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY...


CELESTINE
PRISCA
CHRISTOPHER!!!


Enjoyed your dinner at Sharing Planet or not? :D Aren't we the best "food hunter"? =P Can find nice nice place to eat. hehe.

I have to keep this blog post short cos I got lots of things to do. And also with lagging internet connection like this.. -_- Hmmm.. I think you understand how i feel. Enough said! Uploading a pic takes forever. T__T

I sincerely hope you had a great time that night. So long we don't hang out together already. We should do that again. ;)


Me and Celez have one thing in common. :D We both LOVE LOVE LOVE books! We'll go crazy if we enter the bookshop. My book-smelling partner, wahahhaha..

Ok I have to go now. Homeworks Homeworks Tests Exams T_T


2 comments:

Xing Yi said...

so sad,i cant go on that day.nice o not the food there?

Amanda said...

Yeap~ the food nice... =D not bad la.. hehe..