Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pretty

I'm too lazy/tired to think of words for my title so just decided to keep to one word only.


Nail Art. Pretty is it not? ;)

Cost me RM 3 though T_T For just that one nail. But I'm satisfied with the results :D
I know it's kinda weird to do only one nail but imagine if i do all my fingernails RM3x10=RM30!
I can't allow myself to spend too much on something like that (unless i work lah). The real colour is nicer than the picture actually. The background is actually of a lighter green colour.

I LOVE the new cinema in Kuching. MBO is great! And it's sooo near to my apartment. Just about 5 minutes walk to the cinema. lol. =P Didn't take pictures of it though. Cos we were already late for the movie. We watched UP! It was................. beyond amazing! Best RM7 I've ever spent on a movie. *Big grin* Definitely worth it.

END OF BLOG POST.

No comments: