Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Library

I am now in the library again. I think I spent more time in the Library nowadays.

It has been an extremely hectic week for me.

I had to do my moral studies survey questions, finish my E-Business Group Case Studies forum, and study for my Company Law test on Wednesday all in Monday Night.

And now that I'm done with my Company Law test, I have to work on my MDM assignment which is due this Friday O_O Anyways, I hope I did much better for the Company Law test this time than my previous test. I need all the marks I can get.

I need to start studying for my finals already. I did extremely horrible in my MDM mid-terms. *sigh* I have to find a way to divide my time starting from now. I have to study for other modules as well - FIS mainly. =(

I love University Life but when the stress and pressure get to me, I wish I'm this person:


So free and happy-go-lucky. That is what I portray from the picture above.

No comments: