Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sushi Frenzy

Never in my life have I eaten so many Sushi-s at one go.


Mainly it's because it costs wayyyy to much. But this time it's different cos all of the above only costs RM2 per plate :D :D :D I didn't want to go at first cos i think I've already spent a bit too much this month but this is something that shouldn't be missed. :D

So anyways, I've done my:
FIS assignment
MDM assignment
Moral Studies assignment

All that is left is my E-business assignment. :( and it looks like it's a lot of work. I'm very worried about my final exams. I don't know how to plan my time. Since I need to concentrate on assignments too. I'm afraid I will fail my Company Law, My FIS and My MDM.. T___T

*sigh* I feel like this teddy bear on the window sill. =/Except in my mind, the sun is not there. It's more like a dark, cloudy day.

Hmmm... Ok la, I admit, I'm being partly emo so that I can post this teddy picture above :P Must have reason to post picture like this. tee hee~

But okay, seriously I AM INCREDIBLY worried about my Final Exams. I know I shouldn't be wasting my time blogging here etc etc but don't tell me that cos I already know so. I just can't help writting what I feel so here I am. :)

Alright, I think i'll go find some information for my e-business assignment now. Byes~ enough talking for now.

No comments: