Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I've found it!


I have finally bought a jacket with a hoodie =D Totally on cloud nine! HEHEHE~

I'm very picky when it comes to purchasing jackets, so when I see one that is nice and worth the price, I'll buy it without hesitation.

Nice or not??

Please ignore the cute little cartoon there. I think it looks kinda kiddy too (=[) but oh well. The other colour ( light blue) with different patern doesn't suit me that much. Cos the colour looks a bit dull and old.

It ONLY costs me RM29.90. Cheap right?? Hey, original price was RM49.90 ok? I think it was a good purchase. It's SOOO warm and comfy too. ;)

Hmmm don't know what else to blog about and i'm kinda sleepy too. so bye bye!

2 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

CUTE!!! I likey. hehe. oh ya, bout the blog, I decided to stay. very complicated to change again. Huhu.

Petite Amanda said...

Thanks, Pam! :D yeap. its cute... lol. fits me, ( not saying im cute la. but it fits me as in my size.. lol)

oh oh okie.. yea, it is quite troublesome to go and create new one. :S i know what it'll be like.. hehe..