Monday, December 21, 2009

Just Because



I'm here just because I don't know what else to do. I'm so bored. And I haven't been updating lately cos I've been too busy watching korean dramas. :S Oh and also cos I don't have proper internet connection back at home. =.= I miss Wimax like crazy. I'm now actually using my Dad's Broadband. Otherwise, there's no chance for me to online at all. hmph!

Alright honestly I have no clue what I want to blog about. Just thought that it's time to update my blog. Hehe. So anyways, I'm just going to be random.

I've finally decided to minor is Finance. I have a feeling I'll regret it but what the heck, my future is more important.

* The cute face is there cos I want to block my details*

I miss The Spring

My BFF just went to Singapore today =( Sure going to miss her lots. Couldn't spend much time with her though I was in Kuching cos of the hectic life in Uni. -.-
Lollipops kiosk from 'upper' point of view

My Destress Place

Xiu-Xiu is SO FUN! Xiu-xiu-ed Steph's Hair to Green Colour and mine is Blonde. In real life, I would never dare to dye my hair this colour :X

I actually really did dye my hair tho. I dyed it Velvet Brown. :) Step was my hairstylist :D :D Only dare to reveal now cos Mum knows it so it's safe to blog about it here. :P

This is the end product of Velvet Brown =) I think the colour has faded a bit now.

Kuching City View - taken quite a long time ago but I only post it up now. I LOVE the clouds. I LOVE the sky. Oh so calm and peaceful *sigh* I want to be a bird so I can feel how the clouds feel like. I'm pretty sure it just feels like air tho. =S

Remember in my old blog, I once mentioned that I took pic with "Santa Claus" for the first time in my life? And I said I will post it up? Well, here it is. lol that was in year 2008. :P The pic is kinda blur cos I took a pic of that pic. Confused? I think you're all smart to figure it out yes?

Right I think I'm done here. Good nite everyone. Or rather good morning since it's pass midnight already. =x

P.S: Christmas is near but I don't really feel the joys of Christmas yet =/ I hate Drama at home =.=

No comments: