Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 Wonders of Amanda's World

I've finally found the time to do your tag, Mau! :D

Ok, actually i still have piles and piles of homework to do la, but it's okay! It's Sunday, so... =) I think I will have plenty of time to do my homework tomorrow. And I can't do my assignment yet cos I'm a bit stuck with it so I shall wait till I have the time to discuss it with my lecturer.

  • My imagination is rather wild/weird. Oh so how wild can it be? ok, this example that I'm going to give isn't exactly the 'wildest' imagination yet. I hope this example will do. hehe.. I can be sitting in car waiting for my friends to come out from a mini-store when a man walks pass, and I imagine him smashing the car windows and attempts to rob us all in the car. T_T I have other imaginations but I can only remember this particular image vividly. I hope it won't happen in real life. *touch wood*
  • I'm a very messy person. I tend to throw stuff around without realizing it. And then, when I realised it, the whole room would already be a complete mess. Haih, very bad habit, I know. I know I drive my roomie a.k.a. Bestie crazy sometimes all the time with my messiness. Sorry, babe! X(
  • I can be rather defensive sometimes. The truth is I never knew I have this really bad habit of being over-defensive at times. It's my Uni friends who told me this. >_<>
  • I am hot-tempered. No, no, don't be surprised. I really am. Ask my brother/sister or anyone in my family.
  • I always talk a whole lot of rubbish/nonsense non-stop when I'm very tired. I'm serious! Sometimes, I honestly don't even know what am I saying. Just whole lots of junks. -__- Ask Pamela, Steph, Sally, Carol and Chai Yung. They can explain to you what or how I am like when I'm in that condition. It's like I'm drunk of something. Mabuk Sleep is the word I would call it. :S
  • I am indecisive. I find it very hard to make decisions. Sometimes, even small decisions like picking the kind of food I want to eat from the menu is sooo... hard. Questions like, what if what I order will taste bad. Or argh! I should have picked the other food! Less spicy or it's tastier!
  • I have very low self-esteem. I tend to be self-conscious of my appearance and especially how I walk. I hate it when people stare at me. I never like it and I don't think I will ever get used to it. If I'm in a bad mood, I would stare at them back in a fierce way. Sometimes I just ignore them.

Ok, I'm done. I hope you enjoy reading it cos I'm actually being honest about what the real me is like. I'm not proud of them and of cos I hope to get rid of the bad things about myself.

I tag Clare, Steph, Ling, Dara, Alif, Jersie and Tina! :)

No comments: