Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh I'm so Late!



Dearest Maureen,

I'm am so terribly sorry.. It has been more than a month since your Birthday! T____T
(April 11 - your birthday T_________T)

I really wanted to write a Birthday Dedication for you but I was so so so busy! (until i forgot to write. - confessions of a lousy best friend) Then when it's mid-semester break, I don't have the internet connection to update my blog. I went to KL during Mid-Sem break.
Hence, this very late birthday post.

So well, now, 22 years old eh? What should I write on being 22? Let's have 'sharing' moments on being 22. =)


- Life seems to get more complicated. ( Don't you agree?)


- Oooohh Oooohh... It's getting nearer to Graduation Day! *half excited cos it also means my University Days is going to be over* ( How about you? )

- Sometimes we tend to reflect a little bit about our life - how it has been, how time flies,Feeling the -
I can't believe I'm in Uni already! moments, a couple of years ago I was running around my house compound in my undies (tee hee!). ( Which part of this statement do you agree? ;P )


- HMMMM.... 22 now. Marriage? Love life? lol! Well, honestly, I don't think about this that much but the thought does come across my mind once in a while. ( How about you? ;D )

- I'm not getting any younger, I think I should enjoy life more! ( Agree or not?! )

- ARGH!! I hate assignments, I hate the workload I have!!! -sigh- uni life lor.. ( This one.. lol, i think no need to ask I already know :P )


Okay that's all i can think of for now..
LOL. I better not write any more, otherwise It'll be like I hate being 22 but in fact, being 22 has a lot of perks too! I hope it's the same for you so far..

Anyways, enjoy your holidays and once again, truly sorry for the very very (infinity) late birthday post!


Take care, My lovely Bestie, Maureen! *hugs*


P.S: A virtual B-day cake for you!

4 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Hey thanks so so much for the dedication.. :') Love you!! Hee.. Really appreciate it. Oh, it's okay.. I like belated thing. Hee.. I will even celebrate my bday belatedly with my sister. Hahah. It's okay really. You girls have been so busy ba.. Heheheh. XD And I love the singing you girls gave to me on the midnight of my birthday. You girls have done a lot to me, Ada. So it's okay ya.. Btw, how's life lately? I know that you guys are busy with assignments right? Huhu. I am busy with packing. Heee.. Lol.

Mad Maureen said...

ANd the virtual cake is soooo yummy~~!! :D

Amanda said...

hahahhaha maureen.. okok! read your comment.. glad you liked it.. sorry it's rather simple tho.. T_T happy belated b-day to you again.. lol. oh glad u liked the b-day song :) hehe.. that's as much as we can do for you since cant celebrate there with you.. huhuh..

uni ar.. is reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy crazy one.. my workloads - assignments and tests..soon will be final exam already. *sigh* feel like as if im doing my work non-stop. so tired! T_T

Oh okies! lol yup i've read your little present for me in your blog. I will do your tag when I have the time.. tat is when i actually get bored of facebook.. lol. which nowadays usually i get bored with it la.. XD dono why.

oh so nice... packing already.. when will u go back to Sibu? and when u return to penang? I'm goin back to sibu on 4th July..Steph also going back that time.hehe. hopefully can meet up with u all again la! :)

Mad Maureen said...

i think can meet yay! cos my new sem only starts at 12 July.. ;) wow, my fb is more boring cos i couldn't play the game, but i am looking forward to cafe world once i go back to sibu.. hehehe.. XD hope to meet you girls soon!! send my love to Step, Sally, Pam and the others ya.. *hugs*