Sunday, August 1, 2010

Changes

We all need a few changes in our life...

#1. Change Blogskin to a more mature look
#2. Be less forgetful
#3. Aim for better grades my new semester
#4. Find a nicer blog title - this new one sounds bit hmm, i'm just not that satisfied with the new one.
#5. Hopes to find a nicer blog template.
#6. I will be less stubborn, I hope!
#7. I will take better care of myself.
#8. Be happy-go-lucky again
#9. Quit being lazy and study hard!
#10. Be less messy, so as to not drive my roommate crazy. Hey! that rhymes! :P


And I believe there will be many more to come...

The experience that I get from travelling to the UK has open up my eyes to many, many things. This is why they say, exposure is very important. Oh hey, just because I've been to the UK doesn't mean I know everything already. I don't mean that really. But it has changed me in many ways, though how it does that, I don't know how to explain it. When I know it, I'll tell you. =) Otherwise, you can think about it. Hehe!

So my blog is currently under renovation. Hence the ugly state it's in now.

No comments: