Saturday, July 24, 2010

The UK



The last time I thought the closest I can go to UK is Ulu Kapit but now I'm actually at United Kingdom. It's almost a dream come true if it wasn't for the whole worrying about the results thing that caused me to not enjoy my holidays at the begining. I kept thinking what am I going to do if I failed and I need to go back home and the ticket has been all booked and stuff. Haih, you have no idea how terribly worried I am.

Well, I am liking the UK a lot. I love the weather here now that is supposedly thought to be rather hot since it's summer but it's quite cold and chilly actually. Maybe because it's approaching Autumn or something. hehe.

I'm actually here to attend my sister's graduation. One great and biggest mistake that I made is that I stupidly forgot to bring the Camera!!! Grr! I hate my forgetfulness. Sorry, Sis! :( I kept thinking that maybe I should go on the bus to go back to the hotel to get the camera. But that means I would miss the entire event and that would be an even more gratifying thought T_T And hence, very truly sorry I don't have any graduation pictures to share. I hope her friends will upload it though.


Oh right with all that ramblings I forgot to say something:

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR GRADUATION,


DEAREST DIANA!!!!


Let you 'kembang hidung' a bit with this picture.

Although you were rather annoying because you keep nagging and scolding me the whole time before you graduation *sakit hati*, I shall be patient with you because I think that perhaps you're very stressed out by the Prep for Graduation and moving house thingy.And you really, really should stop that habit of biting your fingernails. =__=

So, Diana. being the first one to graduate in our family - How does it feel? :) hehe. Any advices on being a fresh graduate?

I have a few pictures to share but I don't know how to work with the transfering of pictures with the new camera and thus, I can't upload it yet. I will do that another time then, hopefully! I hope my procrastination won't lead to nothing in the end cos this trip is something I must blog about.

Okies, time to go. I want to lie down for a while. I don't know why I have a headache all of a sudden. It's 8.34pm and the sky is like 6pm in Sibu- still pretty bright. Something I'm not used to. :S

Bye bye! till next time.

No comments: