Friday, October 8, 2010

London, Paris, NY ( no la, no NY)

Oh wow! I think I broke my own record of not blogging in a loooonnnng time!

Anyways as I promised a month +++ ago, I will blog about my London and Paris trip. I don't know how am I going to start because it's been too long since The Holiday Trip that I've forgotten some interesting things about the trip. So here goes:

London



I think I only went to about 4 of these places.

Okay I really don't know how to blog about London. I'll be random then ok? Okay! =) (just an excuse cos I've forgotten most of the things that I did in London T_T)

The famous Trafalgar Square.
Hmm actually quite a horrendous picture. what with the dark sky and everything. lol. But nevermind, it'll do! :)


With one of the Lions at Trafalgar Square






In front of Westminster Abbey

And all things London-ey!

You know, you know.. ;)

London Tower!

Hello Mr. Policeman & Big Ben.

Big Ben at night. I have to lean far out of the taxi to take this picture. T_T

BUCKINGHAM PALACE! :D
So many people because people are waiting for the changing of the guards performance/session.

Gorgeous statues

Awwww!


Say: awww again! :P

*ok la to be continued cos I'm too lazy to blog already*

No comments: