Thursday, October 28, 2010

Untitled

I'm actually very sleepy so that's why I can't be bothered to think of a blog title, thus the lame and obvious name of this post.

The worst thing about Insomnia is that it affects your studies and just imagine how ironic it is since your studies itself is the one that causes Insomnia. :(

When I have worries, I can't sleep.

I'm worried I can't pass Corporate Accounting. I don't want to experience the bad experience that I had with Financial Information System. No more repeating and failing.

I will pass
I will pass!
I can do this!
I shall NOT fail!
I shall NOT think negative!
I must not let my own stupid, senseless negative thoughts bring me down!
NO MORE FAILING!
NO MATTER HOW HARD IS THIS STUPID COURSE (I'M CURSING NOW COS I'M SO FED UP), I WILL GET THROUGH IT!!

I'm just really tired of failing and I feel so stressed out and depressed whenever I think of it :(((

haih, better go try and go to sleep now. It's 2.30am and I've got to wake up at 7am. Nites.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awww.. sayang.. *pat pat* do your best la k? i dah beli your phone for you yesterday. just now dhl came bt i wasn't in to accept the delivery so now waiting for them to redeliver. hahaha. add oil!

Petite Amanda said...

Diana!! T__T *touched* *_* really?! thanks!! I LOVE YOU!!! MUAHKS!! okok, i shall work harder now.. so that I will feel I deserve the phone!! teehee! :D

Mad Maureen said...

eh Diana call u sayang.. so sweet!!!!

Petite Amanda said...

lol!! i'm as surprised as you are! XD

Unknown said...

bukan call her sayang la! sayang as in pat pat! haiyo this maureen.

Mad Maureen said...

Diana: i still wana stick to my first thought.. XD