Monday, December 5, 2011

Exam Period

I know I haven't been blogging in ages! I feel like this is the longest since I last updated my blog, sorry dear blog.

The last time I blogged was in September. Seems like I've lost the inspiration to write. The last "blog" I wrote was for my Industry Consulting Project a.k.a. Final Year Project. Don't get me started on how stressful it was.. Urgh!

Anyways, I'm about to sit for the final 2 papers of my University life. On the 13 and 14 of December to be exact. Therefore, I felt like this is something to blog about. Yea, wow rite? 3 years passed by just like that.

Also means I'm going to move out.
BFFs going to move out.
#damnemo

Honestly, I don't really have the mood to study. But have to force myself. I don't want my university life to end. But gotta move on with life huh? =(

On a completely unrelated note or maybe related la, I don't know.

Here's some pictures of us while we wait for our noodle at the INFAMOUS-NEED-TO-WAIT-ONE-HOUR-PLUS-PLACE.

You only get to see pictures like this on my blog cos I won't post them up on facebook.

pam

me

Steph

my bro - =_=" haih. asked him to show bored faced he smiled instead

Chaiyung - control 'ayu' lol

Finally, Teddy emo. cos I'm emo. pfft.

Okay, even though I really want to continue to blog, I've got to continue studying this:

yes, exactly how my Advanced Finance textbook looks like.

Haih, regrets taking finance as my minor now. I knew I would regret it when I select it as my minor. God knows why I still pick it. #imustbecrazy

I should blog more right? I just realised I was pretty active in blogging in 2009.

Right, well. ADVANCED FINANCE! bye now!

No comments: