Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been a while


... since I updated my blog.

Been extremely busy now that we're all in a new place. Need to spend a lot of $$$ these days. Books this semester are super expensive T___T All of them costs more than RM100. *sigh* Now hunting for second hand original text books. But then even though can find those sort of books, it still costs a fortune.

Anyways.. I love the new place we're staying at. :D It's so comfortable and very home-y. Unfortunately, we can't seem to use the washing machine. Mainly cos it is too dirty on the inside. We still need to wash it. So I have no choice but to bring my clothes to Laundry Service. More money. =_=

Moving out from hostel is really harder than I thought. I'm actually spending more than I usually spend already and it's only Week 1. =/

Tutorial Registration this semester was more organized. I think mainly it is because the Student Admin are more strict after what happened last semester. It's a good thing. But bad thing is that we can't really get the exact time and day-slot that we want. Oh well, we can't always have it all, I guess.

Hmm.. new semester.. How do I feel about it? Nervous, anxious, scared and a little bit stressed out already. There is more pressure now that I'm going to repeat one of the module. I must try my best to do much better this semester. I should not have high expectations for my grades but then surely we all tend to want the best and better grade. Therefore, I really hope I will do much better this semester. I think most of my time will be spent at the library now that we all need to wait for each other to finish class only then we will go back. ( save petrol, save time, save energy.) We seriously need to get use to this. It's only been Week 1 and we are all really tired already. >_<


Master Bedroom toilet sink. Nice but I can't see myself in the mirror. :(


Shower Room

A glimpse of how the laundry room looks like.

Okay, I think I need to go and take a nap now. Pretty tired. I was too full just now so don't feel like resting yet.

No comments: