Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paranoid Much?

I don't really know what to blog about.

So I decided to be random.

Well, okay maybe not so random cos what I'm about to blog about is something serious. And actually I didn't think of blogging about it till Maureen mention it in the blog. Something about the word 'Hygiene' made something go click in my brain and I realised - " Hey, I got something serious and important to blog about."



I think the pictures above and the word below says it all.

H1N1


Be very careful and take really good care of yourselves everyone! Try to avoid crowded areas.

P.S: Maureen, I think when I commented in your blog I said I will blog about it some other time, but end up I blog about it right after I commented. Lol. It's just that when I get the feeling to blog, I MUST blog no matter what or else I can't sleep.

P.P.S: 2nd week of new semester is so much busier, so much harder, so much more tiring. *sigh*

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

LOL.. Amanda, you're indeed a true blogger, cause you sanggup tahan mata to blog.. salute! :))

the dettol thingy, i wish it really can kill virus... cause i heard that virus cannot be killed. huhu.. now i am worried about h1n1 though i always ignore the news. go away you h1n1.. --> bring the penyapu halau virus.

Amanda said...

hahahaa, thanks Mau.. but i think that it could be a bad thing also.. cos the next day so hard for me to get out of bad.. T_T next time i just hav to tahan the temptation.. lol.

yea lor.. i also wish like that too.. >_<