Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just quit calling already!

The other day I got this phone call from a guy. I have no idea who he is.

Then the next thing I knew, he start to sms me in Mandarin. And of course I have no idea what is he writing. Then after that he called me. I told him I don't know how to speak Mandarin and my Mandarin is very bad. He said " Ahya, Nevermind. Just cincai say also can.." =_=" He then proceed to ask a bunch of ridiculous questions like do you have boyfriend lah, how old are you lah.

I replied "No, I don't have a boyfriend. Cos I need to concentrate on my studies first and I have no time for such thing." I was hinting I'm not interested already. The main reason I'm saying that is because for one thing he is a complete stranger.

Then he asked me where I stay in Kuching. ( He's from Kuching) I don't want to answer but he's keep persuading me to say where I live and why I don't want to tell. I got annoyed and retorted " Uh... I don't know who are you. What for I want to tell you where I stay???"

I was curious where he get my number from so I asked him. He replied "Oh I was calling my friend but I end up with your number lor" I went "o_O oh ok"

So okay. Nevermind about that. I did one extremely stupid thing. There's this one time that he called me again and I rejected his phone call. I really don't want to answer his phone calls anymore. But then he kept calling and then.... I stupidly and accidentally called him back. The thing is I had no idea it was me who called him back. I thought it was him who called! No, I'm not kidding. I really am that blur. And that time I was talking to Mum so I was distracted too. Haih. So i "answered the phone call" and proceed to tell him off but I got nervous and ended up being friendly! T__T Which also reminds me that I wasted RM1 something of my credit. I rather use that money to call my BFFs or my sister in the UK.

*sigh* It all happened since Tuesday, I think. So anyways, I always reject his phone call ever since. The problem is.. he still calls me. Today I think he called 3 or 4 times. I rejected two of his phone calls. His first two phone calls I didn't hear cause I was having my dinner. He just called me few minutes ago. At 11 something. =_= And i reject those phone calls again.

I think he's getting the wrong idea because first of all, I did call him back. But NOT because I wanted to!! I accidentally call him back. Perhaps I should tell him that the next time he calls. >:( Argh!! Why did I do stupid things like that in the first place??

Now all I want and wish is for him to STOP CALLING!! ARGHHHH!! So frustrating got people like this ok..

2 comments:

Xing Yi said...

what a stupid guy?keep on asking,
u should not answer the phone,amanda.next time,be careful liao~

Petite Amanda said...

yea lor.. really stupid ar.. =_=

now he finally stop calling liau. FINALLY stop.. thank God!

Yea.. lesson well learn. i will be EXTRA careful next time.