Monday, November 30, 2009

It's almost over

I can't say that Finals is totally over for me.

I still have another one more paper to go - Moral Studies. It's on the third. But, I'm glad that all my majors are done and over with though. It feels like the longest month of my entire life this November.

Now my plans for the holidays would be:

- Watch KD Boys over Flowers
- Worry about Final Exams results
- Watch KD Surgeon Bong Dal Hee
- Worry about Final Exams results
- Sleep and Eat
- Worry about Final Exams results
- Pray hard so I pass all my modules this semester
- Think what minors and majors to pick. *sigh* now that the Uni has come up with a new system where we have to switch to Bachelor of Commerce, there's a whole lot of big decisions to make again. Which I totally HATE from the bottom of my heart. =( There's a good and bad to it. Good cos there's a wider choice but bad cos I am seriously afraid of making decisions. *phobia T_T*
- Worry about Final Exams results.

End of list.

Today I watched one of the highly anticipated movie of the year:

NEW MOON


Overall I think it was not bad. There are some highlights of the movie here and there. Slightly boring for me though. I still think that Twilight was better. I can't wait for the third one though! Hopefully it'll be great. hehe.

Okay Good night. time for Cafe World.

No comments: