Saturday, June 12, 2010

Performing My Duty


.... as a younger sister to write this post. hahahahaa.. can guess already this post is dedicated to whom? :)

*psst hey, hopefully nobody that you know reads my blog then they will know its your birthday. haha..


Happy Birthday to my
Dearest Sister, Diana!! :)

Well this will be a rather short dedication because, i AM ACTUALLY PREPARING FOR MY FINAL EXAMS AT THE SAME TIME. so therefore, hopefully that even though it's short, it'll be sweet as candy for you to read too. (I love to exaggerate a bit.. :P)

Before I go on, a suggestion for you:

Put this as your profile picture? or if you don't like this picture.. how about...


This one?

or
.
.
.

this one : where you kena teased by Chien Hui.. LOL! so kesian.

Eh if I think it's me right, sure cannot reach it at all T____T Sure cannot even see the number haih. wonder why they put it so high up hor..? Is it because scared that kids will play with it? O_O"

Anyways the main point is that.. why you don't want to change your profile picture?!? lol.

Ok enough with the teasing. I've got to rush back to studying Macroeconomics already. (ugh! the subject is interesting but questions in the finals are expected to be quite tough. :S)

I can't wait to go to your Graduation in July! :D Cannot wait! eekss!! But hey, I must concentrate in studies so bye bye~ lol. Once i finish all my exams I can plan where to go and what to do there! :D hehehheheheheheh..

Anyways, take care always and know that I love you and miss you lots!

*HUGS* * I know you hate pink but I purposely put it to annoy you, HEH!*

P.S: what do you want for your birthday? :)

No comments: