Sunday, June 27, 2010

Done!

Finally finished my finals.

The last one was so hard. FIS some more. Haih. I really sincerely had tried my best. No kidding. I practically squeezed all the juice out of my brain for that Exam. Pray hard that I will pass. I am very very SCARED. T_______________T

Ok, actually I don't really have the mood to write here but I just felt like it needs a bit of updating after so long. Next time when I grow old, I'll come back to this blog and see how much I've suffered, wts. OK that was a very stupid idea.

I'm very sleepy to tell you the truth. :( but now I'm waiting for Sally to finish her exams only then I can go back. So I'll just wait.

I am very sad. and Angry. Not at the lecturer but myself. =/ I am expecting and aiming for a Distinction but for now, even a PASS i'll be truly, truly grateful. I really worked hard for it. I will pray hard that I will pass it... I'm hoping for a miracle now.

No comments: