Sunday, July 4, 2010

Random + History

P.S: Birthday Girls, please open this post using Internet Explorer. The colour scheme is correct if you read using IE)

I'm going to be very very random (and a bit historical too xD ) with my blog post today.

You'll see how random it is soon.

In between June and July, we celebrated 3 Birthdays.

First it was Sally's Birthday!


~Sexy Sally~ (enjoy this picture cos it's not often that Sally uses dresses like this) :P

Happy Belated Birthday,
Miss Sally!

(Her birthday's on 19th June, I'm sooooooooooo late! T___T sorry babe! )
I hope you enjoyed the second b-day surprise! Muahks! :D
The first one is rather a secret so cannot mention here. =P

And then we celebrated Carol and Pamela's Birthday in Advance...

I have no pictures of them cos I took those pictures with Steph's Camera. :( The only camera I have is my camera phone *sad*

and so i decide to rip this picture off Caroline's facebook!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
CAROLINE MIJIN! ( Her birthday's on 2nd of July)


&

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE, PAMELA!!!

(6th July) - I'll write a proper Bday dedication for you on that day k, Pam? Now still early. lol!

I cannot believe that our surprise actually worked! Cos I thought that you both saw me and Steph hiding at the corner there talking to the waitress. Drat! But you both didn't see us so YAYS!!! :D




..................................................



And this is the birthday gift that Clarey did for me.. :D Sweet yes?! ( I know, I know. very late already only I blog about it. Forgive me, Clare. :( I've been really busy till I forgot to blog about it. I only bring it home now. )

I love all parts of this gift! Especially the way the jewels shine when I take this picture. :)
This is the unrelated and random part of this post.

I actually have a lot of things I wanna blog about but I think i'll leave that for another day. Cos I want to let this blog post be a happy one and cheerful one.

OK, bye everyone. I need to do something very important now. (watch Korean Drama Series )

No comments: