Friday, December 10, 2010

Quick Update

One more paper to sit for. Super scared cos it's super tough! T_T

Things always happens unexpectedly. The paper that I'm least worried about happens to be the paper that I'm most worried about now. :(

I'm extremely sad cos no. 1. I didn't study that hard for that test cos I didn't have enough time. (three days in a row!) 2. I sat so near the exit that everytime people went in and out of the exam hall(to go to the toilet and god knows what else they're doing), it's BLOODY distracting ok! 3. The examiner is super stupid, brainless and etc cos know that people sitting for exam still talk talk there and laugh WTH! utter stupidity! 4. The paper is SUPER hard. 5. I realised that I made a whole lot of stupid mistakes cos lack of concentration. 6. It's supposed to be my easiest paper but it's the worst one so far. 7. These may all seems like excuses but trust me, these are very valid excuses.

Ok *breath in breath out* Let all of this pass. T_T God I hope I pass, I pray that I pass! Please please please let me pass! I know I asked for Distinction but now, I just hope for a pass.

End. Time to study. haih last paper just have to have to fall on the last day of the exams, 17th Dec. Nevermind, I shall be grateful for the extra time that I have.

No comments: