Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Best of the Best :D

You know you have the bestest friends when:

  • They still made an effort to prepare a Birthday Surprise for you even though they are super busy.





  • They know what you like and what you want!


  • They take care of you when you need them the most.
  • They listen to all your ramblings and complains during the exam period.
  • They comfort you when you're sad, angry and depressed. :)

I have the bestest friends one could ever ask for! :D

I still feel that I should apologize again for not looking that excited. *sigh* I'm so so sorry you all!

Please know that I truly appreciate every gesture even though I don't express it. I love the pressie to the max! I almost purchased one for myself. lol.

Urgh! I really hate it when I'm tired. I can't even express how happy I am. T___T So sorry to all of you...

I feel so blessed and truly grateful that I have great friends like all of you!! That's what makes everything so special! =)

Thus, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one of you once again!

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! :') Muahks!

I was kinda disappointed cos we didn't get to take solo pics with every one of you. :/
We were rushing to watch Narnia 3! lol..

Okay as usual, must camwhore with the Birthday Gift : P hehe!

uh, don't know why my hair looks weird in this pic. :S Don't care la. The important thing here is the necklace :P

:D



Okay, Now I can end this post ;)

*All B-day pics ripped off from Pamela's facebook pics XD Thank you for your pics, pam!

3 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

wow Ada~! I love your hair~!!! ANd the necklace!!! OMG, it looks like custom made.. Yeah, Really touching what they did for you... ANd you really deserved to have them nice besties for being such a nice bestie yourself girL!! They are really lucky to have you and vice versa... God bless ya~~!! Happy birthday in advance girl!!

Petite Amanda said...

lol.. thanks mau mau.. good that u like my hair cos sometimes i feel it's not that nice. mixed feelings la. XD

Yeap.. the necklace is custom made =D lol. yeap.. they're really such wonderful friends! so sweet of them! *_* yeap.. lucky to have them :D

thanks thanks. =D

lalalalalalala said...

your're welcome Manda. xoxo to u too. :D