Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year two-oh-one-one!



Happy New Year!


2010 has been quite rough on me. But it has some good times too!

Bad is that I failed my FIS for the second time. Good is that I did 10xxx much better! :D Thank you Mother Mary & God! :D

Another good thing is that I visited the UK, visited my Aunty & family, sis graduated, went to Paris and London. woots! :D
Paris


The Eiffel Tower - Obviously my fav. place cos I have super many pics of the tower.


Also it's quite hard to get the perfect shot of the Eiffel Tower -_-"




Notre Dame and it's awesomeness






Laziness makes me combine everything together *random*





Musée du Louvre where the Mona Lisa painting was kept :)



Lil Birdie on Statue's head lol.

I shall learn how to play with xiu-xiu more. lol! I get nicer pictures. :)


Okay this is supposed to be a new year post but I blogged about Paris instead! oopsy!

I hope 2011 would be a much better year. I shall try to be more optimistic. That shall be my one and only new year's resolution. Being positive affects EVERYTHING that I do so just this one thing would be enough for me :)


No comments: