Tuesday, January 24, 2012

20th January


Twentieth of January 2012

The date I found out I've finally got through my 3 years of University Life.
It marks the end of my journey as a student and off to the working world.
The Learning Process never stops however.
Because I have to prepare myself to learn to face more challenges ahead.
Challenges I'm suddenly ready to face as soon as I found out I passed all subjects.
It gave me the confidence that I can do this. Come what may.
Oh I know, I've so many things to learn.
Learn to cope with stress, pressure, be more optimistic and controlling my emotions.
To learn to not care too much because a good friend of mine once told me, don't bother thinking too much. What's the point right? :)
As much as I love University Life,
I know I must go on with the next chapter. ;)
Now I have to learn to let go of the past and embrace the future.
.
.
.
.
.

I won't expect you to be good to me so...


Accounting & Auditing world. Here I come!



No comments: