Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Out with the old, In with the New

New blogskin everyone!

It's a little different from the usual blogskin. Usually I just grab a ready-made blogskin. Now I decide to try to make it look more, urm, original? Well, actually it's not that original since I took the wallpaper from deviantart. lol. I shall remember to credit that person later. :)

Thought the wallpaper looks a bit dull so I edited it with XiuXiu. Best photo editer ever! Although I have to face some limitations to it since it's in Chinese, lol. I wish they would create an English version. Perhaps someday huh?

Tell me what you think about my blogskin. Does it look alright? Do you find it hard reading some of the things especially the About Me section and etc? If you do, let me know then I'll make the necessary changes. :)

No comments: