Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Farewell 1B

Here's a post I wrote when we first moved in. Gosh, time flies. *Click here* Just so you know, we actually broke rule number 4, 5 and 6! LOL. Oh and I should warn you that this post is combined with camwhore pictures. lol. We were so innocent back then!

As we bid farewell to 1B, I realise that we also bid farewell to our Uni years.


2 and a half years in that apartment. How can we forget all those memories?

This is the place where we crammed for our final exam...


The picture on the bottom right, yes, that's my studying place. very messy i know.

Couldn't resist taking pictures of us (I'm excluded since I'm the camera lady. lol.) cramming for our final exam.

This is the place where we...


*Do our make up
*Do our facial routine
*Helped our friends with their make up (remember that time we helped Dara's friends with their make up - well, I wasn't helping much. Just helped by checking the eye shadow colour. Applying the make up is all Steph and Chai Yung work.)
*Blow Dry our hair
*Curl our hair
*Do our random hairstyles when we're bored (Chai Yung!)

This is where Steph, Sally and I (teddy too) would share our crazy moments together, share our secrets, quarrel, argue, everything...

*sigh* I will miss this bed ;(

And finally.. This is the place where we...

*Prepared so many yummy food
*Made KimChi for the FIRST TIME!
*My friends prepared meals for me cos they knew my health wasn't doing so well ^^ You all are so awesome *heart*
*Cooked Porridge for anyone who isn't feeling well
*Spent so much time cleaning the kitchen too (EW!)
*Left so many expired canned food in the cupboard and end up we have to throw them (students, sigh, they never learn do they? tsk tsk.. :P)

Oh we had so many, many, many memories.. We celebrated teddy's Birthday, Pamela's Birthday, rehearsed for Capstone 1 presentation (Steph and I) and SO much more!

Well, 1B of Kenyalang Court, I had lots of memories together with you. It's time to leave and prepare to work. The thought of working scares me a lot. I wasn't scared at first but I am now. With the experience I had from University Life, I hope I'm prepared to work. Writing this post makes me sad again, somehow. =(

I've got to go now. Time for bed. Good night!

No comments: