Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Because I've been busy and my laptop went to the clinic

I haven't been able to update my blog for a long time because of the above reasons and also cos no internet line in my room. Somehow I can detect my internet line now. =D

My laptop couldn't start so I brought it to The Spring's PC Image to reformat. Cost me RM60. ( Yea, I know it's very expensive just to reformat only.. but can say it's worth it cos they installed AVIRA anti-virus and some other software that my laptop don't have last time.

Oh right and I bought a bag. Finally. lol. I've been using the same bag for more than a year already. XD And it only cost me RM60 RM26. *edited*

My New Bag, I love the rainbow coloured zip. :]

To summarise how classes are so far - FIS is tough and confusing, Law in Global Business is well, Law - Boring but interesting sometimes. Sounds weird? Well, it's exactly what it is like. Malaysian Studies.. Uh, no need to say. I'm pretty sure everyone knows. Organization and management is ok-ok la. Not easy but not hard either. Introduction to Business Info System - Love the tutorials, Hate the lectures.


Yesterday we(Me, Steph and Celez) went to the Clinique Workshop thingy and got some freebies ( I love freebies :P)!

This is what we got in the morning when we went there. That time the Talk was probably halfway through already so we just went to listen to some advices about our skin condition etc and got this sample/freebie.

The box is actually pink colour which is for oily skin. I think the purple box is for the T-Zone thingy and oily-combination kind of skin.


At 3pm like that we went to the talk held by the Clinique Staff (Is that what I should call them?), and it was pretty beneficial to go. Learnt a few tips on Make-Up which honestly, I don't really understand cos I don't know how to use Make-Up (totally clueless about it. T__T) but still I can understand most of it la. And learn how to take care of our skin too. Lazy to explain. lol. I think they are going to UNIMAS on the 18th and 19th? I can't remember.

So anyways, after the talk they gave us more freebies! yay!

Freebies after the Talk

the freebie that's inside the Clinique bag.


Hmm.. I think this wil be useful. :)


Lip Gloss. Small one only la. But better than nothing. *grins*

There. At last. I updated my blog. hehe. I can go study now.

6 comments:

Aiyishelelu said...

wow is it free? hehe If I am there, I will collect free items from it!haha too bad I am in Penang. :P

Tinanit said...

amanda! long time did not drop by ur blog! how are u? oh, i also went to the Clinique workshop. and i bought 2 things from them. later read about them from my blog la. hehehe.. ok! jz wanna scribble sth here.

Anonymous said...

re Ling: LOL yeap.. it's free! :D

re tina: Hi Tina! Oh i'm fine.. besides stress from studies, all is still good la. hehe.. Finally starting to accept Acc. as my major but i got a new sub enemy ady - Law. -__- oh okie. I will wait till u update la. wanna see what u buy. :P

Mad Maureen said...

Ei, the bag is RM 60 ka? (Cheapskate is frowning now).. Wow, I love and like and adore free goodies.. Hehe.. So lucky ah.. Beauty makeover worth RM 100, wa lao.. that alone enough to satisfy me.. ;) But you got a whole set of them, for hearing a talk about make up tips which is obviously far more interesting talk than mencegah dadah?? So, extremely lucky.. woo hoo!!

Anonymous said...

EH!!!!!!!!!! NO, No!!! tersalah type my bag price.. if that expensive ar.. impossible i buy 1 ( i'm more cheapskate than u!). it actually only costs RM26.90. discount to RM26 in the end. :)

yup yup.. i almost didnt go to the talk cos that time raining.. but hahahahha.. we braved the rain to go to the talk. :P me n steph that time so funny la.. it was raining pretty heavily that time. BUT we both jz ran to the building(next to our hostel) in the rain. then after that we both terpaksa change clothes 1st cos whole body wet. sounds so desperate hor?? but totally worth it. hahahahahha...

Mad Maureen said...

lol.. demimu make up.. "Kami menentang hujan lebat, meredah hutan belantara".. Ouch, i guess I am stressed out and becoming sod sod liao.... ;)