Saturday, March 21, 2009

Snapshots

Walnut Brownie

We went to Secret Recipe for dinner today. I had Chicken Lasagne. :D Yummy! But I think it needs more cheese though. Not enough cheese. I didn't take picture of it. LOL. It doesn't look very nice but taste good anyways despite the fact that it desperately needs more cheese. ( I love cheese.)

Before coming back to Hostel, I take away a Walnut Brownie that cost me RM4.40 (not inclusive of Govt. Tax and service charge. So i think it actually costs me more than RM4.40). It was delicious except I was too full to really enjoy it.

Music Note necklace that Clare gave me for my B-day Present. I just realized I didn't blog about it last time. =_= Such a pretty present deserves a bit of showing off. =)

Okay, time to go brush teeth and sleep now. Steph is still reading 'Twilight' and each time she keep gushing over Edward Cullen's sweetness and romanticness. LOL! I like to read the part where Bella joke with him. It always makes me laugh. The romanticness is a little bit too much for me la.

Too bad such guy doesn't exists in the world huh? Only in every girl's dreams.


1 comment:

Mad Maureen said...

Wow, secret recipe... Maybe the economy crisis, so they wana save on the cheese kot.. :) Ei, you know, I thought the walnut brownie is a purse at first, then i saw the caption, barulah tau.. lol.. so chocolatey lah the brownie.. Yummy.. (and sweety too.. )

Hmm, I wish for a guy like Edward Cullen's personality but not the identity (vampire).. cause he is immortal, can't grow old, so i will grow old alone, and people will think he's my son instead of my guy.. [-_-]