Monday, March 2, 2009

First Day of Semester 2

I started my classes today. It was extremely hectic and I nearly had a panic attack. Um, wait, actually I think did had a panic attack. :S

Everything was going pretty ok this morning until it came that time where we all have to register and choose our tutorial classes. It was fine at first. I thought that my OM lecturer is kind of nice. She gave us a few guidelines and then after that, hectic starts. Since the tutorial groups are like on a first come, first serve basis which means one thing - Everyone rush to get the best tutorial time slots! ( not so early and not so late kind of tutorial classes.) So, anyways I was just queing up there with Chai Yung, when the lady announce that we should have our Registration Summary and Invoice with us. I was so shocked and started panicking. I didn't have my invoice with me and I didn't even print it T__T

So the only thing i could do is run to the library. Gosh I look so stupid running like that. But I really don't care then cos all I could think about is "must get proper tutorial class, must get it, must get!"

Then when I reached the library my printing card can't use now cos my Uni changed the printing system that is we can now print using Student ID. But there's a whole lot of process to go through and obviously I didn't have much time. So thank God I can use cash to pay but also need to use the staff's password etc. I went around looking for the staff and finally found him so he gave me the instructions to print except he missed out the part that he should give me the password before I can print, ish. but anyways, nevermind. He was very helpful anyways, and so printed the invoice and sprinted back to the Lecture Theatre. Only to find out that.................................




I don't NEED the invoice to register for tutorial class after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @#$%$@%$^%$^%$^#$%## T___T All I need is my Student ID number. And that lady... still say we should have it with us. argh!

ARGH!!!

bad day. Bad, bad day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, hectic..University life lah kan..I am as busy as bee here too... Now can only have the chance to visit your blog... This thing ah, always happen in uni one.. Last time when I was trying to do the pinjaman ptptn also like this one.. They say have to bring along slip bank Islam which I don't have at that moment because I haven't receive it because of my late registration.. So, from DTSP, I go to Bilik Gerakan, then they say it's not with them and I should go to Jabatan Bendahari, and Jabatan Bendahari people said it's not under their care, and i shud go to Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar.. Believe me, the jarak between those offices are not near, dahlah I wore baju kurung that time, and there that time, because it was orientation week, university bus still not yet activate.. And i tersesat like crazy that time.. Whoosh!! When i finally reached the Bahagian Hal Ehwal Pelajar place, the receptionist was nice, thank God, she made a phone call and said I should go to DTSP instead.. DTSP!! The place that I first went to!!! I was shocked like crazy that time.. Anyways, i had a lot of adventure roaming around USM that day.. That's the only tiny bit of positive outcome from my experience.. Screw you, slip bank Islam!! Finally, u knw, i made a fake bank Islam slip because I already know my pin number.. The important thing is the numbers are correct. If not correct, then my money will go into the wrong account lo..

Petite Amanda said...

LOL! u made a fake bank islam slip?! wahhh... hahahah.. but at least still can get the money lah hor..

yea. uni life is like this 1 la.. this week not reli busy tho..cos no tutorials and labs. start next week sure very busy liau..