Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Goodbyes are never easy

As we bid farewell to one of our housemate, friend and "sister", it made me realise how much time left we will have in our University.


In less than 6 months, we will go our own ways. We don't know what the future holds. It makes me so sad though I don't show it much. I really (times infinity) hope that we will still keep in contact with each other. That we will always find time for each other. It's a bit early to say this but I just want to say it anyways. haha..

Dear Chai Yung,

I hope you will get a job here in Kuching. I pray hard that you will get a job in Ernst and Young. You've been a wonderful helpful, cute, great listener and sweet friend. I'm so glad to have met you and I really hope to see you again.

Those pics you upload in facebook make me emo! T_T boo!!

I want to write more but I am so emo now I cannot write.. lol. sounds like I'm exaggerating but really, I'm not. =/

ok, to be continued...

I wait for Pam's picture then I update more.

Until then, toodles!

********UPDATED********

Just a few random pics. Some things we do before Chai Yung return to Sibu.

We went to damai. Pics are quite limited because they are all from my handphone. :P





Was bored waiting for them kayaking. lol.


It was so HOT! so hide under umbrella while waiting for them. :P
It's a rule for me. Camwhore only when I'm bored. and thus this pic.

And dinner at Kampung Buntal. Best seafood and cheap too! :D



Played the "basketball game" at Hock Lee. (No pictures for this cos we were too busy playing. lol)

1 comment:

Mad Maureen said...

Yeah.. Wishing all the best to Chai Yung too! ;) She deserved the best.. :)