Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sally's Treat & Birthday

Pictures Courtesy of Pam! Without her, this would be a pictureless blog post.

Sally brought us Damai Puri Resort
THANK YOU SALLY! *BIG HUG* :D

Pic grabbed from the internet cos we didn't manage to take picture here. The reason: Because we want to hide. The room was only for 2 people and there were 5 of us! haha~

uh ew. sorry not very good in posing like this. lol.

um yea. told you so. hahahahhaa.

Pamela my teman bergila and we are the background "dancer" in carol's camwhore picture!


Camwhore while waiting for our chance to sneak inside. shhh!

And enter the pool! :D

It was nice to play but the water kept going in my ear and nose. T_T Hate that part the most.

lol the 'love' pose and sexy legs...

I love pics like these THE MOST cos all of us are in it. *heart*

daughter, son-in-law, mummy ( my 2nd family) awesomeness!

Dearest daughter and me!

weeeeeeeeeeeeee~!

Before we go off for our Dinner...

Dinner time. all of us pretty girls! :D

T_T don't know why this simple picture makes me wanna cry T_T
I think it's because I miss them and also because I don't want my Uni Life to end.

make a wish babe! :) :) may your wishes come true! :D

Honestly if words can explain how awesome these few days was, I wish there is a word to express it but there isn't. All I can say is the I LOVE my friends so much and I DON'T WANT my university life to end =(

Thank you so so so so so much to Sally for bringing us here. These fond memories shall remain with me forever.

It's a bit sad though, I'm happy to be there and sad because in just few months we will go our own ways, yes, as sad as it sounds, it's reality. I don't want to face reality but it is how it is. T_T Ugh why am I so emo?! T____________T

Sorry for the delay for this post. I've been away in Kuching so couldn't update.

Oh dear, I think the hang out I had with my friends has made me quite emo. I have to stop writing now. It's late and I is very the emo now. Byes!

3 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Wow, that was so generous of Sally to bring u guys there~!

Lol, last time when i had vacation with family also have to hide lol cause there were 4 of us in a room for 2.. Is there any comical moment going on when you guys were hiding? ;) Psst, can spill it out during the hang out lol.

I love the pics and Pamela looked so funny... (this is a compliment lol) I mean, the teman bergila thingy.. I can see that.. Btw, happy birthday again Sally~! You deserved the best for being so kind to your besties~!! :D

Petite Amanda said...

lol yeap.. yea it was great fun. well not really got funny story la actually. it's quite sad on one hand cos we have to separate into grps of 2 and grps of 3.. cos when we want to sneak in we have to do it discreetly and when go out also we have to do like that. so yea, actually want to do everything together but oh well.

then it's like no freedom like that and the whole time kept thinking if we will get caught or not. lol quite scary la. cos if get caught going to be charged for another room and money is a prob..

but good thing in the pool we get to have fun together cos lots of other hotel guests come in groups too so phew!

all in all, we did have a great time.. :D :D just a few minor part that didnt go so well only.

yeaaaa pam really is my teman craziness.. we both have the same level of thoughts also which is why we always laugh at each other's jokes even tho other ppl dont get it. LOL!

Petite Amanda said...

and yes! sally's awesome like that :D when i work next time i will repay her niceness :D