Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Put your hands up and wave it like u just don't care!

I am finally freeeeee from exams! :D


Breathe in the 'feeling' of freedom

Sorry to all to all those who are still having your exams, I really need to write this post! I wish you all the best and don't lose your motivation to study. If there's some time left to study, just make full use of your time.

It has been, by far, the most hectic weeks of my University Life. Accounting Theory is all about reading, reading and more reading. If you're going to take Accounting Theory next semester, please take my advice to study from the begining of the semester to avoid rushing and stressing out at the end of the semester.


My lovely companion during exam period. :)
Sorry though, I shall not be needing you till winter semester.


I've never work so hard for any of my exams ever! Barely had enough sleep. Was so scared I'm going to fail T___T I even stayed up till 6am ok! (Effect of Ginseng Coffee) That was how scared I was.

Overall, I'm quite pleased with 2 of my final papers but not so pleased for my first paper. I believe that I will pass all my subjects this semester. I must put all my faith and trust in God. Amen :)

I have a whole lot of things to do. So far the start of freedom began with a nice, good long four hours of sleep. lol. And then Monopoly at night! :D


All thanks to Steph. It's quite a nice game but I get bored with it easily. :S It's just me. Seriously not quite a business student at all. boo!

Ok back to Uni Talk. I can't believe that I'm reaching the end of my 3 years of study. Some of my friends are going to graduate soon. To all those who are in your final semester, I know I'll miss all of you and I know it's a bit fast for me to say this since some of you haven't even sit for any of my finals paper yet! Iol. Chai Yung, I'll miss our laughing and crying, me and you emo-ing together and I really hope you'll get a job here in Kuching. :(
I suddenly realise how time flies when you're going to graduate.

All of a sudden, I don't want my University Life to end!! I used to say I can't wait to graduate but seriously, now I wish I have more time. From now on, I should cherish every single, happy and sufferings altogether moments of my University Life. Oh gosh I feel so sadddddddd!! Just one and half more semester more to go! (Including Winter Semester)

I guess this post is a mixture of sadness and happy-ness.

Okay I'm don't know what else to blog about. So I'm off to do the things I've been refraining myself to do - watch WongFu Productions videos! And Mall World! hahaha Maureen, wait for me yea.. So many new stuff already.Tatas for now! =)

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

LOL no wonder u guys all activate the MALL WORLD Game. Freedom at last!! COngratz!!!!!!!


Monopoly! So nice...~~~!! I only get to play the Malaysian version of that game, Jutaria.. I bet Monopoly is wayyyyy more fun that that.. (duh!)

Yeah, you should cherish it girl.. Same case here. When i started my uni life, i can't wait to grad, but when i finally finished, felt quite sad..

Well, so happy u guys are free.. LEt's join me in the virtual world.. hahah.. My life revolved mainly around virtual world lately XD..

Petite Amanda said...

yeayea... mall world so many new things already.. lol monopoly is nice.. u play with us la when we go back to sibu. btw we change date already. going to return to sibu on the 20th of june instead. gonna tweet u this too in case u dont see this comment. lol.

yea.... i dont want it to end! argh... time really flies.. now i believe what my senior say.. she say when its time for u to graduate u wil realise how time flies.. *sigh*