Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Apartment & New Haircut

Here are some pictures of the apartment.

I only took a few cos first of all, I was super exhausted and people are busy carrying stuff into the apartment tak kan I still continue take pictures and don't help right? No la. Actually cos need to listen to Mr. Tan (the guy in charge of taking care of anything with the apartment) give a briefing about the rules of the apartment. Yes, got rules one. I will write about that in a while. For now, I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking. My whole body is still aching from moving-to-the-apartment thingy.

this one needs no caption

Our very own dressing table! :D

Me and Steph's lovely wardrobe :D

I think the picture above is obvious enough. =)

Dining table and chairs

Part of the kitchen (sorry pic isn't very nice. I was in a rush and also I'm not much of a photographer. >_<)

I didn't manage to take pictures of the laundry room and toilets. I'll probably do that some other time when I can. :)

Now as I said earlier, this apartment has rules.

  • Rule No. 1: Must keep the apartment clean and tidy.
  • Rule No. 2: Must not be too noisy.
  • Rule No. 3: Must not have scratches or any stains on the wall or any holes for that matter. (unless we really need to hang something on the wall, then can be considered but must inform the owner)
  • Rule No. 4: No visitors after 11.00pm unless there is a special reason for staying over late.
  • Rule No. 5: Gates will be closed at midnight. But if want to go back later, need to inform the guard.
  • Rule No. 6: Try not to have any very obvious looking scratches on the floor.
Yeap. Those are the rules. >_< Hopefully we won't break any of them.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay well I think most of you might have already seen these pictures on facebook but oh well, I haven't really gave my opinion about it. So here goes..


I quite like this hairstyle/haircut actually. BUT that is ONLY when it is still straight and nice from the temporary rebonding that the hairdresser did for me. It doesn't look very nice now :(

Camwhoring in Steph's room while Steph and Pam went to The Spring to buy something. I got bored of waiting for the internet to connect that time. x(

Later...
Let's just say, things got a little bit crazy XD

lol. They're both acting cute(and they are cute ;D) and I'm giving them a weird look. ( we took the pic in front of the mirror :D )

lalalalalalalalala~

*huge grin*

i adjusted my hair a little. making my face a bit mushroom shaped. T_T
*regrets adjusting hair*

:D these picture says it all.


I look emo here. Pam- SO CUTE la! Steph- ee.. fierce XD but still look so nice. ;)

OK, finish updating finally. My internet speed at home is really, REALLY bad. T.T

P.S.: I think I wanna go do rebonding for my hair too. It looks not as good as the first time after I washed my hair. :( It's just a thought. Don't know if I really will do that.

P.P.S: Managed to meet Clare for about 10 minutes like that before I go back. yays!! It was pure coincidence. Didn't know she's going to The Spring too. lol.

2 comments:

snowroses said...

Nice apartment. I should enforce those rules at my place soon too :)

Petite Amanda said...

Hi Faerykin! thanks! I love it too.. hehe.. ;) Oh you're staying in an apartment too? Staying there with your family or friends?