Friday, February 27, 2009

Online! Yay!

I don't know why I can online in my room but I'm sooo... happy I can online I really don't care why I can online. Anyways, I just read everyone's blogs and I feel contented now. :)

Yesterday, I spent the whole noon cleaning up my room and it was exhausting. At night, I didn't really sleep much even tho i was really tired. I can't seem to sleep. I think being away from the hostel too long also means I have to try to get use sleeping in the hostel all over again. cis. I hate insomnia.

So this morning I woke up at 10am, Steph and Pam woke me up(gosh i was in such a deep sleep i didn't really hear them knocking on the door). We went to the bank, paid Uni Fees, went to the toilet (haha. like that also want to say. hey, im bored. so just ignore me) and then came out and saw Victor Druce talking to Steph and Pam. So I went and waved and said "Hi!"(This is actually info for you, Mau, that VD is studying in our Uni and taking Accounting also. My mum used to say I can be a reporter. you see la.. like that also want to say. :P ) On how Step "accidentally" met him is kinda Pam's & Steph's story and now I'm actually very sleepy so next time la I tell you. :)

Anyways while waiting for Step and Pam to come out from the bank, I fiddled with the Track ID thingy on my Sony E HP cos I heard this really nice song on the radio! Go download. Really nice! :D oh right in all my excitement I forgot to say the song and title. It's called How Do You Sleep - Jesse McCartney.

I don't know how long I can stay online so I'm just going to post this short blog post up. Still no pictures so far, cos I don't like to wait for it to upload and some more I don't know when will i get disconnected. Bye for now~ :)

No comments: