Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mid-term exams

I'm super duper stressed out.

=_=" this doesn't actually shows my stressed out face. I look more depressed here. But i think my messy hair says a lot.

This is what I like to do when i'm stressed out. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. STUPID! -_-

It's only mid-terms and I'm already stressed out like what. I wonder what I will be like when I'm studying for Finals. *shudders*

Too many things to do. SOOOOO little time.

FIS and BIS exams next Wednesday. OM essay due next Thursday.

I hate exams! HATE! Benci! Loathe! HATE! #$#@%#$%$#@#@!#

I'm tired.

I suffer from sleep deprivation cos of this. BAH! Last minute work again lah!! Don't I ever LEARN? *regrets*

6 comments:

lalalalalalala said...

Be aptient amanda. Read my blog and you will be refresh. Trust me. Hehe. (promoting)

Mad Maureen said...

Ada, funny how ur stress pics made me removed my stress. So cute~!! What is FIS by the way?
Is that the FIS lab?

Petite Amanda said...

yeah Pam.. hehe.. I read ur blog already. :D I also want to help u promote ur blog la. Go read Pam's blog everyone. full of advices and funny also. ;)

hahhaha. really, Mau? well, I'm glad it had that effect on u. :) I thought my pic will actually scare ppl. -_-

Mad Maureen said...

hmm, ok.. ei, u haven't replied my question on FIS thingy? (*-*) --> innocent blinking eyes.. and gambate on your test, ya.. ;)

Amanda said...

oh ya that one is not FIS lab. Tak kan I do like that in my FIS lab.. got so many ppl eh.. lol. later ppl think i gila.. actually I am gila but I dont wan ppl to know la. hehe..

that place is actually the common lounge. place where I can online puas2. :)

Mad Maureen said...

oh, i see.. Hehehe.. Terkantoi me.. I thought wana berlagak psychic and pandai by guessing that as FIS lab, but hehe.. wrong guess.. kuang x4.. common lounge, i see.. the place that last time u always go time msn.. ;)