Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The good and the bad

I finally received my birthday pressie from my sis! =) Yay!! I was getting worried since things get lost in the mail often. She sent me a 'classic pooh' diary. lol. Asked me to make full use of the diary and not do my assignments last minute. The problem is that the diary is so pretty I don't think I will write anything in it. Feel like I want to keep it in 'my-collection-of-pretty-things-that-are-too-pretty-to-use' XD

Here, YOU see how pretty it is then you would understand why i don't dare write anything in it.

See what i mean?? lol. look. Even got pen. lol. sound so sakai. -_-" I want to show you the inside of the diary but that means need to upload more pictures. And since the line so lag, I don't think if it's a good idea to upload lots of pictures. =/

Oh and Diana also sent a really pretty Christmas card. Special and different from the cards we have here. :)

On another note, I got my results today. And no, I'm not sharing my results with you all. Sorry. :P If it's good then I will. But it's not. So, No.

Okay.. time to go. Lots of things to do. Chatting with people on MSN and study some accounting.

Love,
Amanda

P.s: I just realised my blog posts never have time-stamps. And i like having time-stamps. :S I'll do my own time-stamps la.

Written at: 11.48PM
*UPDATE*

More pictures of the insides of my diary.

I think the 1st picture I uploaded here doesn't do the diary justice. Since according to Diana, cannot see Pooh Bear's face. lol. So here's another better picture of it. =)



And I should show you the inside of the Diary as well.

1. Calendars 2008, 2009, 2010



2. Notable Dates ( Next to it is actually like a form to put in all my personal info)

3. Birthdays & Dates to Remember. ( I'll be using this a lot i presume. :S)




4. Conversions. lol. Very useful indeed. But I don't think I'll be needing this. At least I don't think so.
5. For every month there's a different cartoon characters/pictures here. I will just upload 1 month (January) only cos if I upload all 12 months... woah. I don't even know when I will finish. XD


okies~ Done. Back to my accounting notes.**

P.S: This is 'the good', 'the bad' is the blog post on Monday, January 19, 2009**

3 comments:

dyanna said...

ho. finally dah sampai. u ni! just use la! nx year buy different one lo. haiyo.

the inside v nice right? faster take pics n show off. hahaha..

hoi. y block pooh's face??

Maureen's Heart said...

Wah, Diana.. So nice oh the present.. Hehe.. Amanda (twinkling my eyes).. Share your result with me privately, mor... Hehe..

Anonymous said...

lol, Mau.. ok i will tell u privately la.