Wednesday, January 7, 2009

On my 21st Birthday, I got...:


1. Wonderful Surprises

2. Extra lovely Birthday Gifts
3. Dinner with my family
4. A phone call from my sis who is in the UK, who BTW, malu2 want to wish me Happy Birthday. LOL!
5. A special Birthday-blog dedication from my bestie, Clare
6. A new blog! =D

7. A bigger handphone memory card from my brother. :)

8. A special Birthday-blog dedication by Pamela

I will start talking about my early birthday surprise. But no pictures though cos i don't have them yet. So it will be all words. Maureen, Steph and Peter gave me another Birthday surprise on 18th December 2008. Steph told me that we are going to give a surprise B-day for Peter. Ended up, the B-day Surprise was for Peter and me. lol. I was shocked, obviously. Nevertheless, I'm grateful & touched for what they did for me. Planning the birthday surprise and all. =) There was birthday cake and all.. I was too stunned to say anything. Steph and Maureen treat us both to dinner at Korean BBQ which was where the surprise B-day was held. Thanks so much u two!! :D I want to keep the story short and simple so that's all i'm going to say. =P

Now, my lovely Birthday Gifts. I have such great friends! They know EXACTLY what i like/need. And when i say exactly, I MEANT exactly.


Can u guess what is this? No? Yes?


It's a jewelery/accessories box! From Clare. :)

This used to be the "home" of my necklaces.

Now 'they' have a new "home". :D This is another compartment of the jewellery box. :D

And also My Lovely Samsoon DVD from Clare! ( she knows I'm a korean fanatic. XD)

Clare put those presents in this really pretty paper bag. *.*

Birthday Card & Jewellery Box from Clare :)

Birthday card and present from Sally, Peter, Maureen, Steph and Vivi. :D


Another wonderful surprise! IT'S THE GIFT! BY CECELIA AHERN! T____T From Sally, Steph and Vivi. I told you so. They know exactly what i like. O_O They know me too well.

And then there was that lovely birthday blog post Clare & Pamela did for me. So nice~~~~ T_T I'm so touched. Thanks very very much, Clarey and also Pamela~

Well, okies, i guess this is all. Time for me to watch Charmed Season 7 now. ;)

No comments: