Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I should be studying

=) I told Clare i'm going to try sleep a few minutes ago through SMS but end up.. I update my blog instead. I'm in a better mood now that I've reach Topic 3 of my re-sit revision. Although I still feel a little guilty cos i think i should study more than that by now. =/ Anyways, don wan't to talk about that.

*suddenly gets an inspiration what to blog about instead of thinking of the test.* *grabs handphone camera (coughs i know i don't have proper camera but oh well XD)* *snaps*snaps*snaps* You can see them below. :)

I suddenly remembered i wanted to blog about...

This very very very very very cute bookmark that Christina gave me for my b-day present! =D cute or not?? (Ignore my hand. *actually secretly want to give my hand a chance to do a bit of 'modelling'. haha. siao!*)

And it comes with this totally adorable paper bag. :D


Ok, i don't think i can write much la. It is 2.23am already. Must try to sleep also even if I know I will end up tossing and turning on the bed.

Wait, before i go. I have a confession to make. One of the worst most possible sin a book reader can commit. I actually read~

The Gift without wraping it first!!!! (a book reader sin. seriously.) WA!!! I'm such a lazy person! I cannot help it! I can feel it calling me to read it. :S And also cos i wanted to finish reading it before i can really start my preparation for the test. I can't concentrate if I keep thinking of the book. Anyways, you gotta give me credit for tying the pretty red ribbon back on it also =P. Alright, enough rubbish. Bedtime now. bye-bye!

Posted at: 2.29am

4 comments:

Maureen's Heart said...

Whoa, so awal tidur ho..
Wow, the Gift!! Ha, must wrap the book oh..I love the book cover so much!!! Remember the book that belongs to the library we already wrap kau pua si, now our own kesayangan book must wrap kau si si..
Hehe.. Another silly comment from me.. :s

Petite Amanda said...

lol.. yea. very awal! hehehe..

yea... that time wrap the books in the library until fingers feel like wanna drop off ady.. okies~ i will wrap the book when I can.

No la.. ur comment not silly la. makes sense oso..

Anonymous said...

Haha, I also always read the book without wrapping it first but when my friends wanna borrow, suddenly I'm very motivated to wrap the books up. Lol. Wanna protect the books, konon. But mostly, don't want people to touch my bare book, must give them skin first. If not, it's like the books got molested. LOL.

Petite Amanda said...

Hi Anonymous. lol. I'm glad my post had that impact on you. (was it my post that made u want to wrap your books? lol. if not, lol. Sorry ya. I'm a bit perasan 1... )

Btw, who are u? hey~ spare me the curiousity ba.. juz write your name.. no need to be shy2 1.. lol XD or if u wan to remain anonymous to other ppl, u jz quietly send me an email to let me know who are u.. or or.. jz give me hint so that i wud know & guess who r u. (YES! I'm that curious. )