Friday, January 16, 2009

Super Annoyed

I'm super annoyed right now.

I've been trying since yesterday to send my enrolment form through my Swinburne webmail. Until now I still can't send it! =__= ARGH!! I'm getting SO frustrated already la. Why cannot send?? WHY?! ok, well technically, it's not that I can't send it. It's just that everytime i click the 'attach' button, browse for document to attach and click 'ok', wait for a while(actually it's more like a few minutes) for it to attach, which may I add that the file that I want to attach is only 107KB, and then the next thing that comes out is 'Proxy Error'.

Below is how it looks like:

Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request POST /w.

Reason: Error reading from remote server


Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at studentmail.swinburne.edu.my Port 80


T__T And I don't even know what it means. *sigh* I have to send the enrolment form on or before 21st January or else there will be a RM200 fine. I seriously don't want that. I've wasted enough money already.


If anyone of you out there know what causes this, please do tell me. I will truly appreciate it.

Thanks very much in advance.

Written at: 3:14 pm

4 comments:

Maureen's Heart said...

Urm, you try use your another e-mail account gua.. cause yahoo sometimes always siao2 like this one.. I also experienced it before. Can't attach the file one.. Or else, you have to attach it beberapa kali baru berjaya..

Petite Amanda said...

Well, if can i will use my yahoo email. but cannot wor. cos my Uni says that must use student webmail. if really no choice maybe i have to contact the Uni to find out if there is other way to send the form.

Thanks for trying to help tho. ;)

celest. said...

that's what happened to me too! hehe. are you using firefox? coz i am, and yeaah it turned out like yours. wanna gilaa already when i tried attaching it so many times! haha. try using I.E. that worked for me. :DD

hopefully it'll work for you too. :DD

Anonymous said...

celest! Thanks for ur help! it worked when i used IE like u suggested.. lol. thanks again yea! :)