Monday, January 12, 2009

To my best friend, Clare:

This blog post is specially dedicated to my one in a million best friend. =)

First, i would like to say:
"HAPPY
21ST
BIRTHDAY, CLARE !!"



From,














I know u asked me to put this as my profile/primary picture. But i think put here is enough la. =)

We've been best friends since we were in Form 2. We don't really know each other much in primary school. Well, Clare only moved to Sibu in Primary 5? or was it Primary 4? I have such a lousy memory. -__- I have lots to say about her but i think it will take forever to write. XD So, I'm sure that if u keep reading my blog, you'll see her name appear here and there. Pretty much explains to you how great and wonderful she is. ^^, Since this is my new blog, you won't see much of it yet but hey, just look at my previous blog post.. ;) and you can also visit my old blog.

You're right, Clare. We didn't take any pictures together recently.

Here are some things I would like to say to you:

May we always be:~


And always try to SMILE/ get through all the hard times:

P.S: I'm the pink one, u're the blue one. =}

Last, I would like to say, Sorry, if i ever did hurt your feelings. And there's no better way to express my apology than this 'crying tinkerbell'.:~

Get Myspace Comments, Images and Graphics


Finally, a few words from me,

May you have a lovely and wonderful Birthday with all your friends.

I hope that you grow and learn through all the things you'll experience in life. Be it good or bad. As the saying that goes, "Another year older, another year wiser" Let's hope that's how it is for both of us. lol. I wanna be wiser so I can get through my 3 years of studying accounting. XD 21 already. Pretty scary & new. Okies, this is all from me.

Love,

Amanda~ =)

1 comment:

Maureen's Heart said...

Nice one, Amanda... Impressive!! Clare must be so touched.. Ok, so once again happy 21st bday to you both... Hehe.. Now, can go clubbing liao.. LOL