Thursday, January 7, 2010

22


---edited--- (can't believe i forgot to write a thank you note the last time T_T)

I'm officially 22 now! =D/=S Hmmmm... I'm not sure which smiley should I put.. Cos um.. wah 22.. dah tua.. >_<>< i mean there's good and bad for being older also right?? :D

Alright I actually wanted to write this blog post on my Birthday but I was too exhausted to do so. Today I'm actually ALSO very sleepy but I think I don't wanna delay anymore. In case I get even lazier to blog. Holidays can make people lazy. -sigh-

Okies.. I MUST talk about the b-day surprise plans Steph made for me and Mau.


Birthday Cake for Me and Mau =D *bought by Steph* Looks good and taste superb too!

Steph told me she want to surprise Mau for her Birthday, so on 30th December 2009 ( we had to put the dates forward cos Mau Mau goin back to her Uni on the 1st of Jan 2010), Then Steph told Mau that we were going to celebrate MY birthday too. lol. So in a way Steph wasn't lying cos that Birthday Celebration was for both Me and Mau XD Mau treat us for dinner that night. Thanks SOOO much,Mau!! I wish I could do the same for you =/


Me and Mau Mau with our B-day cake, heehehe!

Me and MauMau cutting the cake :D

This is me blowing out the candles on one side of the cake! lol. the other side was for Mau!:D

this is the only pic that got steph inside =/ aww we should have taken a group photo.. *the excitement made us forgot to do so*

Next are my gifts this year. I combine them all in one pic cos I think with my internet line, it'll take time to upload the pics. My interests change over time so Steph and my other friends knew what to get for me.. aww.. shows how much they pay attention to what I like... They're sooo sweet! *hugs*


*excited* ( I changed the colour of the pic a bit. so it's kinda purplish. =X Purple is a happy colour for me! )

The cosmetic bag which I thought was a handbag at first :S


Rimmel London Mineral Powder (Tried it,works naturally on the skin! :D ), Majolica Majorca Mascara! (LOVE IT!! =D Can't find this brand in Sarawak so Steph went to KL to buy it for me..awww.....) - I'll show you how it really looks like in the next picture, Three Shades Blusher - Rimmel London ( eeps! the colours are so amazing!), Majolica Majorca's LipGloss ( Haven't got the chance to try it yet cos I'm still using my own one >_<) andddd... IN2IT black eyeliner with glitter that I got from Chai Yung! ( Of cos I love it too!)

I super, super LOVE the shape of this Mascara.. reminds me of the um.... what's that thing called. (Pod? Pond?) that can be found on Chess. :D

Ok now I'm going to show you all the lovely card they got me. LOL. it's funny too. XD


the 'outside' of the card

the 'inside' of the card

They know I always sleep very "early" the morning XD

Anyways, on my actual B-day, I went out with Steph. It was rather simple but I had fun hanging out with her :D We went to Delta Mall then to Medan Mall. Walked around a little and then had lunch at Uncle Dom's. Hehe.. Urm the food there are not very nice ><>_<) Ok, I need to go take a nap now. I'm getting neck pain all of a sudden.

Wait before I go, I want to Thank every single one of you who gave me such a wonderful B-day this year!!! LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!! THANKS SOOO... MUCH! *HUGS HUGS HUGS*

Unrelated Note: Results out in a few weeks T_T I'm terrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: