Saturday, January 16, 2010

Worrywart


Worries

( Not in sequence of level of worriness - all of these are something that I'm highly worried about)

1. Worried that I won't pass all my modules.

2. Worried that even though I can complete all the driving lessons but I can't sit for the Driving test by JPJ cos I need to go back to Kuching by March 7. T_T So most probably I will take the Driving Test in April during my mid-sem break. By then, I'm very much afraid that I will forget how to drive already -sigh-

3. I haven't tried driving Manual at all so far. Fear that I can't reach the pedals, my feet not strong enough/unable to control the Clutch/Accelerator.

4. Worried whether I can go to Australia or not.

5. Extremely worried about my results.

6. Worried about my future since my results in Uni isn't exactly GREAT but entirely the opposite instead.

7. Worried I will get bored with Accounting when I work as an accountant in future. (yeah yeah i know chartered accountant high salary blah blah blah, i'm fully aware of that.)

8. Worried how am I going to study in Australia with my health problems. -sigh- nevertheless, i really, really want to go to Australia too =/

9. Worried whether I can get through all my subjects in this coming semester. It'll be a whole lot harder.

10. SOSOSO worried about FIS results and other results as well *scared like what* (yea i know i wrote this already but nevermind, i want to write it again cos for now this is what I'm MOST worried about)

11. Can I just not look at my result slip?!?!?! T____T

12. Worried whether selecting Finance as my minor is yet another one of my biggest regrets in my life.

Well, that's the end of my list so far. I actually thought I got 5 worries only but as i started to list them out only i realised that there's actually more than i thought =_=

Okie in order to make this post less depressing, let's play a little imagination game yea. :)

[Diana a.k.a. Deh Nah, in case you're very stress in your exams, you can play this game for fun! :D I'm so kind right, create a game for you to play....? OK la, it's a pretty lame game but just play lah.. HEHE! others can play also if you're as 'chiak pa eng'(too free)/too bored as I am. ]

what can you spot among these clouds? =)

Ready to imagine?? ok,start! scroll down only when you're ready yea? :)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

-end- Here's my guess! look at the circled icon. :D

Lookies!! It's a cute little poodle's head. teehehe.. =D

Oh-oh here's another one, well this pic la, I tried to take the "poodle's head" again but the clouds moved a bit already so looks a bit different.

uncircled pic, give you time to imagine first. =P Don't scroll down yet. just focus on the pic above.


Circled!

It kinda looks like Jughead from Archie's Comics. Jughead without his crown and with very curly looking hair, hehe.. XD He's also probably imagining that clouds are burgers or something. Got the sunlight effect also ok?? :D :D :D Drat, imagining the clouds like this makes me miss reading Archie Comics, =.=|||

OK. Obviously I'm a tad bit bored so even got time to create lame games like this >_<

Ok, don't know what else to blog already. Byes now!

No comments: