Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clare, Clarey, Clare~~ *sings in a musical tone*



Hello Clarey!



Happy 22nd Birthday!!

Ok, honestly, I edited this pic quite a long time ago out of fun + boredom and i added something more to it. lol. I can't remember if I've shown it to you yet tho. Hope you like the lashes i gave you in the pic! =P It's my best work, yet. -perasan- I actually tried to give myself eyelashes too and I look all weird! T_T You on the other hand, look lovely with it. =D

Hmmm... well, you're now in Singapore, working. Wow, times really flies. Few years back you were on the road to become a nurse. And now, YOU are one! Anyways, I hope you're doing well in Singapore. I won't expect you to get attached to the lifestyle in SG that fast though. So just take things slowly. I know you can do it! I've always think of you as an independent person. I remember when you were in Secondary School, you always walk to school. (It's a big deal for me cos I actually thought that walking from your house to the school is rather tiring. ok-ok, obviously i need more exercise back then. *sniffles* ) Then when your parents are out of town, you took care of your bro and yourself well. And hey, you even went shopping alone in KL. That my dear is rather brave if I must say so. I don't think I'll ever dare to go out on my own in KL.

Now that I have Xiu Xiu, I can play with pictures more.. And it's a good way to beautify this B-day Post for you. :)) So this time, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking for this special B-day post k? :D

our last pic we took together :D

You and your dear =P

I tried to find better background than this but xiuxiu also need the internet T_T I cant online with my laptop. Can't install xiuxiu to my dad's laptop either cos xiuxiu contains virus *sigh*
I hope you like this one tho.

Ok well since the pic above isn't very clear, I'll upload another one. =) I know you've seen it before but i think it still looks better than the pic above. tee hee!


I really want to edit the more recent pic of you and him together but I can't =( Cos I need to study for my ever so boring KPP Test that I will be having tomorrow. -sigh- as usual, I'm studying at the last minute T_T Got 500 Questions to try some more -.- I'll edit it next time k?

Okie Clarey.. I think i've come to the end of this post. May you have a great and wonderful celebration for your Birthday this year.. Sorry I can't be there to celebrate with you.. I just realised I hardly celebrated your Birthday with you =/ awww.... *sad* I really hope you have a great time though. You're in a new place, so maybe your birthday will be celebrated a bit differently? If not, it doesn't matter either cos I'm sure what matters most is that you spend it with someone who is ever so special to you! *grins*

Take care Clarey!! Miss you lots lots lots!!

Hugs & Love from your BFF ,

Amanda

No comments: