Friday, January 22, 2010

Breakdown

I don't think I will update my blog that often anymore until my coming semester's finals are over.

It's time to get serious. This time, i mean it.

I have enough of myself. Enough of failure. Enough of feeling the aftermath of failure. ENOUGH!

So as much as I love writing here, I have to decrease updating my blog.

The failure this time, is the final straw. I am truly disappointed in myself. Words cannot even describe how sad and angry I am at myself at this moment.

2 comments:

steppy said...

Dont say like this..everyone has their up and down..U cannot disappointed at youself..take it as a test fr God n u will do much more better next sem..

Amanda said...

awww.. steph!! =D so nice.. u even came to my blog to comment.. Thanks! yes, i have finally accepted the ugly fact that i failed.. but i must not let it discourage me =) yeap i shall treat it as a test from God too.. Thanks so much!!=D