Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Acceptance

I've finally accepted The Ugly Fact that I failed. Again.

Well, no point feeling sorry for myself now. I must gain all the courage I have left and pull up my stockings.

This post is dedicated to all of you who've helped me through this most difficult moments of my life. My friends and my family =D You all are the best! You know who you are =))) Thanks so much! Without you all, I don't think I could have pulled through. It was definitely one of the worst time of my life. LOVE you all!

Pic taken from DeviantArt =) Credits goes to this person! love this pic! :D
Got clouds! My fav!

Good news is I feel I've returned to my normal self. I actually thought I will never smile again, I will never laugh again, I'll be super serious Amanda until you all won't even recognize who's standing in front of you. >_< yes, that was how horrible the results were to me. Thank God I'm not turning into that person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, some random pics that I found in my handphone!

Steph, Carol and Sally. Not exactly candid as you can see =P

That time we just finish our Karaoke session at K-box. Wondering why are they dressed up like that? lol that's because we all just finished playing Badminton and went straight to K-box. Crazy much? Well, exams does that to us. :)

My cousin's baby, Baby Bernita? wah i just realised i dono how to spell her name T_T

my own baby! =D drat this pic cant see her new pretty pink necklace.
"I'm so shy" mewmew blushed as she meowed those words.

She actually look damn annoyed in this pic. I forced her to take pic when she want to sleep. Cos i want to take pic of her in her pretty pink necklace. She refused to look at the camera. Ungrateful baby! Tomorrow no need to eat! *fake angry face at mewmew*


Urm not-so-nice pic of myself in some toilet.

I loved my lashes that day so I actually camwhored with it. -.-" I think it was 175 degree's toilet lol. I don't want to rotate it cos I don't think it's a good pic of me. That way you all won't really see properly how funny i look. :P

aww.. cute rite? I think it was some doodle on some seating place at Bukit Aup. So obvious this pic super old already. I think it was taken in 2007/2008 cos that was the last time I went to Bukit Aup.

lol I think Diana ask me to take this pic cos of the words 'Super Chien'

Oh look at those pretty lights! Huge popcorn symbolises the MBO cinemas. :)

Okies, no more pics. Luckily. Cos it's getting late. Time for bed! Nite nite all!

No comments: