Friday, January 1, 2010

two-o-one-o



Resolutions for 2010

  1. Learn how to drive
  2. Teach myself how to love accounting -seems highly impossible but I will try not to hate it
  3. Not to go to lousy New Year Eve's Party this year. Last year's one was horrendous! Awful singing and lame entertainment -The organiser got someone to dress up as Tarzan & Jane and Oh gosh just thinking about it makes me feel queasy. argh! And no, I didnt take any pictures of them cos it's not worth the space in my camera phone. I'm so glad I didn't stay till midnight! I couldn't stand the extremely awful entertainment that I had to go and stand outside on my own. Yes, that is how horrible it was. No, I will NOT say that at least the organiser tried to make it more entertaining cos seriously, it WASN'T. Food was oh so YUCK! (I'm not being picky. Trust me, the food was the worst food I've EVER tasted and the worst part of it all is that it costs my dad RM500, wth! [ok this one not really a resolution but oh well, it's a resolution to me. hehe.]
  4. Learn how to use my make up properly - learn how to use eyeshadow.
  5. Pray More, Play Less
  6. Try to have slimmer hips
  7. Train Roxy and Max how to sit, shake hand, stay and stand.
Roxy & Max
-with their puppy dog eyes aww x)

For now these are all of it. I can't seem to think of any more at the moment. :S

Oh more pictures coming later. I'm too lazy to upload them also. lol. I want to play Farmville! :S I'm addicted to another facebook game T_T see what boredom does to a person *sighs*

No comments: