Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Be Inspired!

'Cos I know I was inspired when I watch this video. ;)

Okay honestly, I will admit that I didn't like her at first maybe because she have that 'i-like-to-act-cute' aura which somehow I don't really like, but i grew to like her in time because of her personality!

Anyways, I hope I can be like her. She's another youtube persona that I found one day and then today I saw this super inspirational video and yea, I know I must share it with you all so here it is. =D




Whether 2010 was good for you or not, we now have 2011 in front of us. Leave all of the bad baggage behind. If you haven't already; its time to live for the future and not the past.-Lindi Tsang-


Very often in life we are driven by many different factors that delays/prevents us from being happy. One common factor that can drive us is 'Resentment'.-Lindi Tsang-

No comments: