Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A picture paints...

... friendship that lasts forever!

So here's my favourite pic of us besties!


Sorry if it's quite blurry.

Unfortunately i only have the hardcopy of the picture. :( The only softcopy of this picture is in friendster and all the pictures that I've uploaded there has gone into thin air T____T sad. Maybe I do keep a softcopy of it somewhere but I can't find it now, sigh. anyways I guess this is better than nothing.

Here's an edited picture since the picture above is quite dark. hehe..

It's rare we all are together like this so this picture is really special to me! *_* enough said! =D

lol we look so cute last time huh? Now we are all grown up. heh! :')) How time has change...

I love them all so, so much! :D Best Friends Forever!

DAY 4


******************************

Guess what, I'm going to test my law again because.... it has expired. T___T yes, isn't that just great. Which means I'm going to have to study for it again and sit for that computer test again. -sigh-

2 comments:

Mad Maureen said...

Thanks Ada! That's so sweet~! BFF to all of us.. XOXO..

Petite Amanda said...

:D :D you're welcome mau!!